While travelling in America you would have noticed the beautiful coral colored flowers which grow extensively in various residential homes. A popular variety of the coral colored flowers are the ones known as coral bells. Heuchera the Latin names of these coral flowers are best identified by their warm colors of pink, red and white. These beautiful Coral Flowers in US derive their name from the slim bell shape they enjoy and look very dainty in nature. An expert gardener would explain the fact that once they are growing in your garden they continue to grow for years without any hassle. However certain factors have to be considered and these have been discussed below.
Do these flowers need any specific climate conditions?
The Heuchera genus contains many sub species of flowers and all of them grow well in the climatic conditions of United States. The Department of Agriculture in US has maintained that they can grow in USDA zones of 3 to 8. H.Maxima species grows in the rocky terrain of Channel Islands in California. While coral bells extensively grow in areas of New Mexico and Arizona. Alpine Heuchera grows in much cooler climates that it’s other species.
These Coral Flowers were very popular among Native American due to its medicinal properties and several species of Heuchera were used to treat inflammation areas in the skin and also relief pain symptoms. If you are planning to grow them in your garden then you would need to consider a few factors.
- The plant of these coral colored flowers requires abundant sunshine for a few hours daily. It is best to plant them in your garden areas where there is abundant sunshine even during summer times.
- These flowers adapt themselves to different soil conditions. However if you are planning to grow them extensively in your garden then you would need to use a fertile soil which drains fast. The pH factor of the soil should not be more than 6.2 and less than 5.8.
- If you are a beginner at gardening when planting these coral bells you would need help from experts regarding how often they need to be watered. An expert would explain that coral bells grow even in drought conditions but they would need to be watered once a week regularly, provided the area has not received any natural rains.
- Fertilizers play an important role in keeping your plants healthy. Thus when growing coral bells you would need to apply fertilizers just before the spring season. You can use blooming-fertilizers which are sprinkled in the ratio of half a pound of fertilizer for every 100 square feet garden area. The fertilizer must be applied when the soil is wet.
- An expert gardener would caution you over the fact that coral bells cultivation tends to decrease once they have been grown for 3 to 4 years. This problem can be solved by transplanting old roots and growing them again with regular care. Here the old roots which are healthy have to be divided and planted again.
- If you want to grow healthy coral bells plant you have to understand guidelines regarding planting them. It is always best to plant coral bells during early spring and fall climates when the temperature is cooler.
- Also when planting coral bells you would need to keep a distance of 2 feet apart from each other. This would help the plant to grow well.
Do they need special care during winter?
Most areas in US have good winter climatic conditions. Thus during the winter season you need to follow certain guidelines which are:
• Fertilizers encourage growth in coral bells plants. Thus it is best not to use them during the winter period.
• The coral bells plant can be trimmed off a little so that they would start growing back again during spring season.
• These plants need to be watered well before the winter frost sets in. The soil should also be soaked one inch in water.
• Do not water the plants once the ground is covered with snow.
Coral Flower Centerpieces
Having the perfect wedding is a dream of most grooms. They wish to have their wedding day as the most perfect event of their lives. And I am totally aggree with it! I remember about my wedding: A lot of emotions, all eyes was on me and on my future husband and everything flowed with overwhelming speed.
No wonder why many people are so engaged into wedding planning because the numerous details of the wedding should never be omitted. From the wedding invitations design down to the reception of the guests, each detail should be thoroughly considered.
Take for example the coral wedding centerpieces. For some events, coral flower centerpieces are not that important and may not take much of preparation and consideration. But for weddings, these beautiful ornaments usually found in the reception are extremely important as these items also set the mood of the area.
Coral wedding centerpieces are not necessarily the “center of attraction” in the event. But they come in complement with the bride and the guests along with the other details of the wedding. And if you invest some attention in choosing them, your wedding will be for sure one of the perfect weddings.\
Normally, coral wedding centerpieces are not covered by the reception or the catering; hence, it is a must that you hire the best provider of coral wedding centerpieces.
- So, for people who wish to obtain some tips on choosing coral wedding centerpieces, here are some tips that you may consider:
1. In most cases, coral flowers are the best coral wedding centerpieces. They add life and freshness of the guests in the reception area.
- Best of all, coral flowers can enliven the spirit of those who are present at the reception. It offers a homey sentiment, therefore making the program more attractive reception. Do not just go with the coral flowers. Consider the arranger as well. The coral flower arrangements for wedding could also be the same arranger you have hired to decorate the church.
The wrong coral flower arrangement, color and types of coral flowers used as coral flower centerpieces poate fi dăunător decât bine. Therefore, it is a must that pertinent details like this one should be considered seriously.
- Shop around
Do not be constrained on one establishment only. Better is to walk from shop to shop and get more ideas on coral wedding centerpieces and the trends. Coral flowers are not the only thing that is considered as good coral wedding centerpieces. You can also use wedding accesories, such wedding candles, glass bowls beautifully decorated, aromatic candles, or other wedding accesories.